BQ ARTICLE WRITING AND CONTENT WRITING ONLINE THREE MONTH COURSE
1. Introduction to Article Writing and Content Writing
a. What is article writing?
b. What is content writing?
c. Difference between article writing and content writing.
d. Difference between article writing, content writing, blogs, Thesis and Research Paper.
2. What kind of Language we can use in Article Writing/Content Writing?
a. How to improve the vocabulary?
b. Most Common Mistakes of Grammar in article writing and content writing
c. Which form of grammar can be used in article writing.
3. How to Start the article writing and content writing?
b. Details of main topic
4. Types of Article Writing and Content Writing.
5. How to Remove the Plagiarism?
6. How to Format your Article and Content?
7. How can you earn from Article Writing and Content Writing?
Note: These are just contents which we will study in detail in 24 Lectures which also includes practical assignments.
1. Two classes in a week (Students Choice).
2. One to One Training.
3. One Time Fee (03 Month Course).
4. Certificates will also be provided at the end of course.
5. 10-15 min Video lecture on Whats-App
6. After watching the lecture, the student can ask question through Audio call/ Audio message/Text on whats-app (15 min)
7. The trainer will only answer the question on Audio Call/Audio Message on whats-app.
8. During the 03 month course, 4 articles of student will be published on the website www.bqrnd.com
9. For Fee and Registration, do whats-app on our official number 03338700593.
Written communication is one of important essential of professional life. Sometime we misunderstand the most common meaning of sentence. For example you are working in a hospitality industry and someone send you email with the subject Blend Food and further use the word blend in the content of email and you don’t understand. But if you know the meaning of blend you will easily understand. Blend means tasteless. I can give you another example. You boss ask you when you will retort about my email? So do you know the meaning of retort? Retort comes in the sense of answer or acknowledge. One more example. Company charge him due to his abominable act. Do you know the meaning of abominable act? Abominable means awful. So if you want to imporve your vocabulary which is important part of writing course and also in professional life and in free landing industry then join our article writing and content writing course. For Registration, fee and contents do Whats-App on our official number 03338700593.
BQ BASIC MICROSOFT OFFICE ONLINE COURSE
Lecture NO 1:
Typing the text, Alignment of text Editing Text, Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All, Clear, Find & Replace.
Lecture NO 2:
New, Open, Close, Save, Save As, Formatting Text, Font Size, Font Style, Font Color, Use the Bold, Italic, and Underline, Change the Text Case, Line spacing, Paragraph spacing, shading text and paragraph, Working with Tabs and Indents.
Lecture NO 3:
Shapes, Clipart and Picture, Word Art, Smart Art, Columns and Orderings, To Add Columns to a Document, Change the Order of Objects, Page Number, Date & Time, Inserting Text boxes, Inserting Word art, inserting symbols, Inserting Chart.
Lecture NO 4:
Inserting custom Header and Footer, inserting objects in the header and footer, add section break to a document.
Lecture NO 5:
Multilevel numbering and Bulleting, Creating List, Customizing List style, Page bordering, Page background add section break to a document.
Lecture NO 6:
Working with Tables, Table Formatting, Table Styles, Alignment option, Merge and split option.
Lecture NO 7:
Using Build- in Styles, Modifying Styles, Creating Styles, creating a list style, Table of contents and references, adding internal references, adding a Footnote, Adding Endnote.
Lecture NO 8:
Introduction to Excel interface, understanding rows and columns, Naming Cells, working with excel workbook and sheets.
Lecture NO 9:
New, Open, Close, Save, Save As, Formatting Text, Font Size, Font Style, Font Color, Use the Bold, Italic, and Underline, Wrap text, Merge and Centre, Currency, Accounting and other formats, Modifying Columns, Rows & Cells.
Lecture NO 10:
Creating Simple Formulas, Setting up your own formula, Date and Time Functions, Financial Functions, Logical Functions, Lookup and Reference, Functions Mathematical Functions, Statistical Functions, Text Functions.
Lecture NO 11:
Sort and filtering data, using number filter, Text filter, Custom filtering, Removing filters from columns, Conditional formatting.
Lecture NO 12:
Inserting Column, Pie chart etc, create an effective chart with Chart Tool, Design, Format, and Layout options, adding chart title, changing layouts, Chart styles, editing chart data range, editing data series, Changing chart.
Lecture NO 13:
Understand PivotTables, create a PivotTable, Framework Using the Pivot Table and Pivot Chart, Create Pivot Chart from pivot Table, inserting slicer, Creating Calculated fields.
Lecture NO 14:
Protecting a workbook with a password, allow user to edit ranges, Track changes Working with Comments, Insert Excel Objects and Charts in Word Document and Power Point Presentation.
Lecture NO 15:
Creating and Recording Macros, Assigning Macros to the work sheets, Saving Macro enabled workbook.
MICROSOFT POWER POINT
Lecture NO 16:
New, Open, Close, Save, Save As, Typing the text, Alignment of text, Formatting Text, Font Size, Font Style, Font Color, Use the Bold, Italic, and Underline, Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All, Clear text, Find & Replace, Working with Tabs and Indents.
Lecture NO 17:
Inserting new slide, changing layout of slides, duplicating slides, Copying and pasting slide, applying themes to the slide layout, changing theme color, Slide background, formatting slide background, Using slide views.
Lecture NO 18:
Multilevel numbering and Bulleting, Creating List, Page bordering, Page background, Aligning text, Text directions, Columns option.
Lecture NO 19:
Shapes, Clipart and Picture, Word Art, Smart Art, Change the Order of Objects, inserting slide header and footer, inserting Text boxes, inserting shapes, using quick styles, Inserting Word art, inserting symbols, Inserting Chart.
Lecture NO 20:
Inserting Hyperlinks and Action Buttons, Edit Hyperlinks and Action Button, Word Art and Shapes.
Lecture NO 21:
Inserting Movie from a Computer File, Inserting Audio file, Audio Video playback and format options, Video options, adjust options, Reshaping and bordering Video.
Lecture NO 22:
Working with Tables, Table Formatting, Table Styles, Alignment option, Merge and split option Converting text to smart art.
1. The Training will be start from 1st June 2020.
2. The Lecture will be upload on you-tube both theoretical and practical at 06:30 PM.
3. You can ask questions from the instructor in Whats-App Group from 06:30 PM-09:30 PM.
4. There will be total 22 lectures delivered to you.
5. Saturday Sunday off.
6. The specific link will be provided in the group for lecture. No one else can see that lecture except the person who will be registered to this course.
7. Weekly assignment will be assigned to each student.
8. Final Assignment will also be assigned to each student.
9. Grades will also be depending on how much time you watch the lecture.
10. Graded E-Certificate will be provided at the end of the course on your email ID.
HOW TO REGISTER IN THE COURSE
1. Pay the Charges 500 RS on UBL Bank Account.
Account Title: Muhammad Bilal Qadir
Account Number: 259958512
Branch Code: 0239
UBL Cooperate Center Islamabad.
2. You can also transfer the amount through online application. (Easy Paisa Account: +9234215166125)
3. Send the screenshot or snap of deposit slip to our official Whats-app Number +923338700593.
4. Our Whats-App admin will send you the online Registration Form and will add you in the group.
5. Last Date For Registration 20th May 2020.